Hi , this image is about Victorian Bathroom Design Ideas (charming Bathroom Victorian #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1050 x 788. It's file size is just 132 KB. Wether You ought to download This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Bathroom Victorian.
The house often has a unique persona. Also using cottages or the cottage can be found in britain. Do not need to modify the building's design is toomuch, Victorian Bathroom Design Ideas (charming Bathroom Victorian #3) patterns compete with traditional bungalow.
Never asked beautiful, a result! As a way to keep up with a building's figure, the artist Alex Saint of Home Architecture adding a home design in addition to the primary building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, the united kingdom could be the building in-question.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and is currently past the stage of reconstruction. In place of attempting to copy the cottage's design, Alex E chose to construct an additional kitchen layout which will minimize the complete lodge's structural change and sustain the smoothness of the residence.
VictorianVic•to•ri•an (vik tôr′ē ən, -tōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Queen Victoria or the period of her reign: Victorian poets.
- having the characteristics usually attributed to the Victorians, esp. prudishness and observance of the conventionalities.
- noting or pertaining to the architecture, furnishings, and decoration of English-speaking countries between c1840 and c1900, characterized by rapid changes of style as a consequence of aesthetic and philosophical controversy, technological innovations, and changes of fashion, by the frequent presence of ostentatious ornament, and by an overall trend from classicism at the start to romanticism and eclecticism at the middle of the period and thence to classicism again, with attempts at stylistic innovation occurring from time to time.
- noting or pertaining to the massive, elaborate work characteristic esp. of the period c1855–80, derived mainly from the Baroque and Gothic styles and characterized by the presence of heavy carved ornament, elaborate moldings, etc., by the use of strong and generally dark colors, by the frequent use of dark varnished woodwork, by the emphasis on geometrical form rather than on textural effects, and frequently by an effect of harshness.
- a person who lived during the Victorian period.
- a house in or imitative of the Victorian style.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.