Hi there, this image is about CRYSTAL DIAMOND MINIATURE DESK CLOCK ( Crystal Desk Clock Pictures Gallery #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 540 x 540. This photo's file size is just 22 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Crystal Desk Clock.
Crystal Desk Clock framed provide and mirror by color is actually a contemporary national pretty ornaments. Though an easy shape, towel holder made from bamboo, such as while in the photograph above doesn't appear oldfashioned, actually. Its humble style, merged using a modern style minimalism. Even as we realize, the bamboo-part having its stops sealed. Closed finishes can be utilized as planting medium that was normal. Just need dexterity and talent, then be potted plant of bamboo.
Feel bamboo about the bathroom's walls is created only partially, not fully. Wall that is highlight was also effectively turn into a focal-point in the toilet of the fashion that is national that is modern. Homes which are definitely suitable, and environmentally-friendly for places with exotic weather like Indonesia, CRYSTAL DIAMOND MINIATURE DESK CLOCK ( Crystal Desk Clock Pictures Gallery #5)'s roof. No need to bother about the durability and toughness of bamboo roof, due to bamboo's advanced-technology might be preserved and could be sturdy.
Distinctive multipurpose tray can be had from bamboo. Wooden boards fixed using a barrier within the kind of the search modern but nevertheless you will find shades of imaginative and distinctive. Sundries decoration occupancy of the next bamboo partition. When the partition is usually produced from woven bamboo, but in bamboo's above mentioned image are made total and deliberately arranged irregularly. Add lamps that are yellow at the bottom to generate setting and extraordinary consequences.
CRYSTALcrys•tal (kris′tl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- a clear, transparent mineral or glass resembling ice.
- the transparent form of crystallized quartz.
- a solid body having a characteristic internal structure and enclosed by symmetrically arranged plane surfaces, intersecting at definite and characteristic angles.
- anything made of or resembling such a substance.
- a single grain or mass of a crystalline substance.
- glass of fine quality and a high degree of brilliance.
- articles, esp. glassware for the table and ornamental objects, made of such a glass.
- the glass or plastic cover over the face of a watch.
- the piece of germanium, silicon, galena, or the like forming the essential part of a crystal detector.
- the crystal detector itself.
- a quartz crystal ground in the shape of a rectangular parallelepiped, which vibrates strongly at one frequency when electric voltages of that frequency are placed across opposite sides: used to control the frequency of an oscillator(crystal oscillator), as of a radio transmitter.
- [Slang.]any stimulant drug in powder form, as methamphetamine or PCP.
- composed of crystal.
- resembling crystal;
- pertaining to or employing a crystal detector.
- indicating the fifteenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to make into crystal;
- to cover or coat with, or as if with, crystal (usually fol. by over).
DESKdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
CLOCKclock1 (klok),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument for measuring and recording time, esp. by mechanical means, usually with hands or changing numbers to indicate the hour and minute: not designed to be worn or carried about.
- See time clock.
- a meter or other device, as a speedometer or taximeter, for measuring and recording speed, distance covered, or other quantitative functioning.
- See biological clock.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Horologium.
- the circuit in a digital computer that provides a common reference train of electronic pulses for all other circuits.
- around the clock:
- during all 24 hours;
- without stopping for rest;
tirelessly: working around the clock to stem the epidemic.
- clean (someone's) clock, to defeat;
- kill the clock, to use up as much game time as possible when one is winning, as to protect a lead in basketball, ice hockey, or football. Also, run out the clock.
- stop the clock, to postpone an official or legal deadline by ceasing to count the hours that elapse, as when a new union contract must be agreed upon before an old contract runs out.
- to time, test, or determine by means of a clock or watch: The racehorse was clocked at two minutes thirty seconds.
- to strike sharply or heavily: Somebody clocked him on the face.
- clock in, to begin work, esp. by punching a time clock: She clocked in at 9 on the dot.
- clock out, to end work, esp. by punching a time clock: He clocked out early yesterday.