This post of Higgins Crab House Ocean City was posted at January 27, 2018 at 6:12 pm. This post is published at the Home category. Higgins Crab House Ocean City is labelled with Higgins Crab House Ocean City, Higgins, Crab, House, Ocean, City..
HigginsHig•gins (hig′inz),USA pronunciation n.
George V., born 1939, U.S. novelist.
Crabcrab1 (krab),USA pronunciation n., v., crabbed, crab•bing.
- any decapod crustacean of the suborder Brachyura, having the eyes on short stalks and a short, broad, more or less flattened body, the abdomen being small and folded under the thorax.
- any of various other crustaceans, as the hermit crab, or other animals, as the horseshoe crab, resembling the true crabs.
- (cap.) the zodiacal constellation or sign Cancer.
- (cap.) the Crab Nebula.
- any of various mechanical contrivances for hoisting or pulling.
- the maneuver of crabbing.
- [Informal.]the crab louse. See under louse (def. 1).
- (used with a sing. v.) a losing throw, as two aces, in the game of hazard.
- catch a crab, to make a faulty stroke in rowing, so that the oar strikes the water forcibly on the backstroke.
- to catch or attempt to catch crabs.
- to move sideways, diagonally, or obliquely, esp. with short, abrupt bursts of speed;
- (of an aircraft) to head partly into the wind to compensate for drift.
- to drift or advance with some movement sideways, esp. when under tow.
- to move (a vehicle or object) sideways, diagonally, or obliquely, esp. with short, abrupt movements.
- to head (an aircraft) partly into the wind to compensate for drift.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Oceano•cean (ō′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the vast body of salt water that covers almost three fourths of the earth's surface.
- any of the geographical divisions of this body, commonly given as the Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Arctic, and Antarctic oceans.
- a vast expanse or quantity: an ocean of grass.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
This post of Higgins Crab House Ocean City have 4 images including 31st Street And 128th Street For Higgins Crab House Ocean City Md, Higgins-31st-street-sign, Higgins-Crab-House -Ocean-City-MD-01.png, Gift Card. Following are the images:
Many Higgins Crab House Ocean City manufactured from wood, just a little distinctive from the modern coffee-table that is often made from possibly a blend of hardwood and glass or lighting material such as aluminum and stainless steel. Modern coffeetable has many types, all the modern coffee-table doesn't have four legs, an original modern coffeetable is derived from a unique form.
An ideal mixture of areas and supplies, convincing a coffee-table that is contemporary to be used by one as furniture inside the family-room or livingroom minimalist. Intended Higgins Crab House Ocean City with drawers for storage was created with a rack under the desk to save the Television journals, distant, small kids games or magazines.
You can fit a coffee table that is modern before the sofa or in a corner near the window. You'll be able to enjoy a cup of coffee having a pal or member of the family while watching Television or studying the newspaper or spend your nights to perform chess with them.