Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe was uploaded on February 2, 2018 at 9:14 am. It is posted at the Home category. Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is labelled with Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, Nestle, Toll, House, Chocolate, Chip, Cookie, Recipe..
Nestlenes•tle (nes′əl),USA pronunciation v., -tled, -tling.
- to lie close and snug, like a bird in a nest;
snuggle or cuddle.
- to lie or be located in a sheltered spot;
be naturally or pleasantly situated: a cottage nestling in a pine grove.
- to make or have a nest.
- to make one's home;
settle in a home.
- to settle or ensconce snugly: He nestled himself into the hay for a short nap.
- to put or press confidingly or affectionately: She nestled her head on his shoulder.
- to provide with or settle in a nest, as a bird.
Tolltoll1 (tōl),USA pronunciation n.
- a payment or fee exacted by the state, the local authorities, etc., for some right or privilege, as for passage along a road or over a bridge.
- the extent of loss, damage, suffering, etc., resulting from some action or calamity: The toll was 300 persons dead or missing.
- a tax, duty, or tribute, as for services or use of facilities.
- a payment made for a long-distance telephone call.
- (formerly, in England) the right to take such payment.
- a compensation for services, as for transportation or transmission.
- grain retained by a miller in payment for grinding.
- to collect (something) as toll.
- to impose a tax or toll on (a person).
- to collect toll;
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Chocolatechoc•o•late (chô′kə lit, chok′ə-, chôk′lit, chok′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a preparation of the seeds of cacao, roasted, husked, and ground, often sweetened and flavored, as with vanilla.
- a beverage made by dissolving such a preparation in milk or water, served hot or cold: a cup of hot chocolate.
- candy made from such a preparation.
- an individual piece of this candy.
- any syrup or flavoring made from this preparation or artificially imitating its flavor.
- a dark brown color.
- made, flavored, or covered with chocolate: chocolate cake; chocolate ice cream.
- having the color of chocolate;
Chipchip1 (chip),USA pronunciation n., v., chipped, chip•ping.
- a small, slender piece, as of wood, separated by chopping, cutting, or breaking.
- a very thin slice or small piece of food, candy, etc.: chocolate chips.
- a mark or flaw made by the breaking off or gouging out of a small piece: This glass has a chip.
- any of the small round disks, usually of plastic or ivory, used as tokens for money in certain gambling games, as roulette or poker;
- Also called microchip. a tiny slice of semiconducting material, generally in the shape of a square a few millimeters long, cut from a larger wafer of the material, on which a transistor or an entire integrated circuit is formed. Cf. microprocessor.
- a small cut or uncut piece of a diamond or crystal.
- anything trivial or worthless.
- something dried up or without flavor.
- a piece of dried dung: buffalo chips.
- wood, straw, etc., in thin strips for weaving into hats, baskets, etc.
- [Golf.]See chip shot.
- [Tennis.]a softly sliced return shot with heavy backspin.
- the strip of material removed by a recording stylus as it cuts the grooves in a record.
- chips, [Chiefly Brit.]French fries.
- chip off the old block, a person who resembles one parent in appearance or behavior: His son is just a chip off the old block.
- chip on one's shoulder, a disposition to quarrel: You will never make friends if you go around with a chip on your shoulder.
- in the chips, [Slang.]wealthy;
rich: Don't look down on your old friends now that you're in the chips.
- when the chips are down, in a discouraging or disadvantageous situation;
in bad or pressing times: When the chips are down he proves to be a loyal friend.
- to hew or cut with an ax, chisel, etc.
- to cut, break off, or gouge out (bits or fragments): He chipped a few pieces of ice from the large cube.
- to disfigure by breaking off a fragment: to chip the edge of a saucer.
- to shape or produce by cutting or flaking away pieces: to chip a figure out of wood.
- to bet by means of chips, as in poker.
- [Tennis.]to slice (a ball) on a return shot, causing it to have heavy backspin.
- [Slang.]to take (a narcotic drug) occasionally, esp. only in sufficient quantity to achieve a mild euphoria.
- [Chiefly Brit. Sports.]to hit or kick (a ball) a short distance forward.
- to jeer or criticize severely;
- [Australian.]to hoe;
- to break off in small pieces.
- [Golf.]to make a chip shot.
- chip in:
- to contribute money or assistance;
- to bet a chip or chips, as in poker.
- to interrupt a conversation to say something;
butt in: We all chipped in with our suggestions for the reunion.
Cookiecook•ie (kŏŏk′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- a small cake made from stiff, sweet dough rolled and sliced or dropped by spoonfuls on a large, flat pan (cookie sheet) and baked.
sweetheart (a term of address, usually connoting affection).
- a person: a smart cookie; a tough cookie.
- an alluring young woman.
- [South Atlantic U.S.](chiefly North Carolina). a doughnut.
- a bun.
- toss or spill one's cookies, [Slang.]to vomit.
Reciperec•i•pe (res′ə pē),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of instructions for making or preparing something, esp. a food dish: a recipe for a cake.
- a medical prescription.
- a method to attain a desired end: a recipe for success.
Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe have 6 photos , they are Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe #1 Ccc Recipe 2 Ccc Recipe. This Display Of The Recipe Showcases How Chocolate Chip Cookies ., Nestle Toll House Choc-oat-chip Cookie Recipe ., Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe #3 My Discreet Efforts To Take The Picture In A Grocery Store, Nestle Tollhouse Recipe 1, This Display Of The Recipe Showcases How Chocolate Chip Cookies Have Changed The Face Of Chocolate. The Primary Purpose Of Chocolate Chips Is To Create ., MOMables. Following are the images:
Before speaking about Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, on choosing the right furniture on your residence we'd like to speak about some tips. First, choose sized furniture. While in the variety of furniture while in the inside of the livingroom minimalist sort 36 or 45 must be stored balanced with the dimension of the livingroom minimalist. Should select a chair and little coffee table were cozy and in tranquility with the area.
Use rug. In certain houses you will not even look for a fit but comfortable carpet to get guests while resting cross-legged with blankets stay huge as Western-design residences.
Work with a reflection. Putting a large reflection while in the livingroom likewise provides the perception be treated.
Select colorful wall colour. This may give the dream of place becomes apparent wider-than hues that are dark.
The key dilemma inside the layout of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe are typical to middle-class people within the cash is area that is bound. As it can be circumvented by choosing furniture and the right design, but do not fear. Two essential things you should consider before planning your livingroom could be the space as a way to demarcate your family's solitude isn't disrupted.