Clam Shell Lamp was posted at February 3, 2018 at 8:39 pm. This post is uploaded under the Lamp category. Clam Shell Lamp is labelled with Clam Shell Lamp, Clam, Shell, Lamp..
Clamclam1 (klam),USA pronunciation n., v., clammed, clam•ming.
- any of various bivalve mollusks, esp. certain edible species. Cf. quahog, soft-shell clam.
- a secretive or silent person.
- a dollar or the sum of a dollar: I only made 60 clams a week.
- to gather or dig clams.
- clam up, [Slang.]to refuse to talk or reply;
refrain from talking or divulging information: The teacher asked who had thrown the eraser, but the class clammed up.
Shellshell (shel),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard outer covering of an animal, as the hard case of a mollusk, or either half of the case of a bivalve mollusk.
- any of various objects resembling such a covering, as in shape or in being more or less concave or hollow.
- the material constituting any of various coverings of this kind.
- the hard exterior of an egg.
- the usually hard, outer covering of a seed, fruit, or the like, as the hard outside portion of a nut, the pod of peas, etc.
- a hard, protecting or enclosing case or cover.
- an attitude or manner of reserve that usually conceals one's emotions, thoughts, etc.: One could not penetrate his shell.
- a hollow projectile for a cannon, mortar, etc., filled with an explosive charge designed to explode during flight, upon impact, or after penetration.
- a metallic cartridge used in small arms and small artillery pieces.
- a metal or paper cartridge, as for use in a shotgun.
- a cartridgelike pyrotechnic device that explodes in the air.
- shells, [Italian Cookery.]small pieces of pasta having the shape of a shell.
- the lower pastry crust of a pie, tart, or the like, baked before the filling is added.
- [Computers.]a program providing a menu-driven or graphical user interface designed to simplify use of the operating system, as in loading application programs.
- any of up to seven energy levels on which an electron may exist within an atom, the energies of the electrons on the same level being equal and on different levels being unequal.
- a group of nucleons of approximately the same energy.
- a light, long, narrow racing boat, for rowing by one or more persons.
- the outer part of a finished garment that has a lining, esp. a detachable lining.
- a woman's sleeveless blouse or sweater, esp. one meant for wear under a suit jacket.
- the plating, planking, or the like, covering the ribs and forming the exterior hull of a vessel.
- See tortoise shell (def. 1).
- a mollusk.
- [Engineering.]the curved solid forming a dome or vault.
- an arena or stadium covered by a domed or arched roof.
- a saucer-shaped arena or stadium.
- the framework, external structure, or walls and roof of a building: After the fire, only the shell of the school was left.
- a small glass for beer.
- the metal, pressure-resistant outer casing of a fire-tube boiler.
- a scab on the surface of an ingot.
- a length of unfinished tubing.
- a pierced forging.
- a hollow object made by deep drawing.
- to take out of the shell, pod, etc.;
remove the shell of.
- to separate (Indian corn, grain, etc.) from the ear, cob, or husk.
- to fire shells or explosive projectiles into, upon, or among;
- to fall or come out of the shell, husk, etc.
- to come away or fall off, as a shell or outer coat.
- to gather sea shells: We spent the whole morning shelling while the tide was out.
- shell out, [Informal.]to hand over (money);
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Clam Shell Lamp have 7 photos including Exceptional Clam Shell Lamp Photo #1 1960s Clam Shell Lamp With Pearl Globe 1, Clam Shell Lamp #2 Clamshell Lamp - On, Clam Shell Lamp #3 Vintage White Clam Shell Lamp Kitschy Atomic Oyster With Pearl ., Vtg Alsy Mfg Clam Shell Swivel/adjustable Floor Lamp/light.midcentury 35 To, Cottage & Bungalow, Good Clam Shell Lamp #6 BEAUTIFUL LARGE \, Novelty Clamshell Lamps. Here are the attachments:
A steel platter can be utilized in the place of jewel or lumber. Put in a surface that is different and a joyous pretty plate towards the walls and cupboards comparison with wood or stone countertop. The tiles really are a good decision since it is not colorful and solely beautiful, but additionally quite sensible for creating a backsplash.
Certain is most-needed while preparing within the kitchen? However, you must start to glance a part of your home wall. If you begin a deterrent to clean or paint the wall and then clean the spots are complicated to scrub, then there's the proper solution for you personally.
Hard tiles fairly quickly cleaned after laundering to avoid water spots that could blunt along with of the tiles, although it should be eliminated completely using a clean dried material. A of sort, typically lengthy Clam Shell Lamp produced from the stand to the case as well as the wall where the stove as well as the sink is situated. Thus generally horizontal reel but might vertical well.
You are able to choose a Clam Shell Lamp imaginative with patterned tiles or metal plates to incorporate decorative decorations to the kitchen wall. When it comes towards some of the key things in the kitchen and the kitchen, whether you're thinking about additionally area of the wall, drain, countertop, and freezer?