Hi guys, this photo is about Reclaimed Wood Tree Stump Coffee End Side Table Stool Dipped White Paint ( Log Stool #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 456 x 456. This blog post's file size is just 17 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Log Stool.
9 images of Reclaimed Wood Tree Stump Coffee End Side Table Stool Dipped White Paint ( Log Stool #1)
The Reclaimed Wood Tree Stump Coffee End Side Table Stool Dipped White Paint ( Log Stool #1) shade impression hasbeen proven as being a medium for that development of the style or character of a place, psychological feeling, design, and disposition. Colors can be displayed with all the presence of furniture, accessories comfortable furnishings, wall color versions, trinkets home, also picture home.
Choose Reclaimed Wood Tree Stump Coffee End Side Table Stool Dipped White Paint ( Log Stool #1), can give the impression, a new impression and simple impression. Should you design it for soft furnishings furniture programs this effect appears to be rustic hues. But when you're designing furniture for desk or seat it'll give the perception of easy and an elegant. White is not unsuitable for layer a sofa, a chair.
The current presence of furniture since it characterizes an area, along with collection will greatly influence the effect that in by a furniture. Create of incorporating coloring using the area furniture no oversight you've. Here are some opinions which will be induced the many colors for that style of your home furnishings or furniture.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Treetree (trē),USA pronunciation n., v., treed, tree•ing.
- a plant having a permanently woody main stem or trunk, ordinarily growing to a considerable height, and usually developing branches at some distance from the ground.
- any of various shrubs, bushes, and plants, as the banana, resembling a tree in form and size.
- something resembling a tree in shape, as a clothes tree or a crosstree.
- [Math., Ling.]See tree diagram.
- See family tree.
- a pole, post, beam, bar, handle, or the like, as one forming part of some structure.
- a shoetree or boot tree.
- a saddletree.
- a treelike group of crystals, as one forming in an electrolytic cell.
- a gallows or gibbet.
- the cross on which Christ was crucified.
- a data structure organized like a tree whose nodes store data elements and whose branches represent pointers to other nodes in the tree.
- See Christmas tree.
- up a tree, [Informal.]in a difficult or embarrassing situation;
at a loss;
tree ′like′, adj.
- to drive into or up a tree, as a pursued animal or person.
- [Informal.]to put into a difficult position.
- to stretch or shape on a tree, as a boot.
- to furnish (a structure) with a tree.
Coffeecof•fee (kô′fē, kof′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- a beverage consisting of a decoction or infusion of the roasted ground or crushed seeds(cof′fee beans′) of the two-seeded fruit(cof′fee ber′ry) of certain coffee trees.
- the seeds or fruit themselves.
- any tropical tree or shrub of the genus Coffea, of the madder family, esp. C. arabica and C. canephora, cultivated commercially. Cf. Arabian coffee, robusta coffee.
- a cup of coffee: We ordered four coffees and three doughnuts.
- a social gathering at which coffee and other refreshments are served.
- medium to dark brown.
Endend1 (end),USA pronunciation n.
- the last part or extremity, lengthwise, of anything that is longer than it is wide or broad: the end of a street; the end of a rope.
- a point, line, or limitation that indicates the full extent, degree, etc., of something;
bounds: kindness without end; to walk from end to end of a city.
- a part or place at or adjacent to an extremity: at the end of the table; the west end of town.
- the furthermost imaginable place or point: an island at the very end of the world.
conclusion: The journey was coming to an end.
- the concluding part: The end of her speech had to be cut short because of time.
- an intention or aim: to gain one's ends.
- the object for which a thing exists;
purpose: The happiness of the people is the end of government.
- an outcome or result: What is to be the end of all this bickering?
- termination of existence;
death: He met a horrible end.
- a cause of death, destruction, or ruin: Another war would be the end of civilization.
- a remnant or fragment: mill end; ends and trimmings.
- a share or part in something: He does his end of the job very well.
- a warp thread running vertically and interlaced with the filling yarn in the woven fabric.
- either of the linemen stationed farthest from the center.
- the position played by this lineman.
- [Archery.]the number of arrows to be shot by a competitor during one turn in a match.
- [Cricket.]a wicket, esp. the one where the batsman is taking a turn.
- a unit of a game, as in curling or lawn bowling.
- [Kantianism.]any rational being, regarded as worthy to exist for its own sake.
- either half of a domino.
- [Knots.]the part of a rope, beyond a knot or the like, that is not used.
- at loose ends, without an occupation or plans;
uncertain: He spent two years wandering about the country at loose ends.
- at one's wit's end, at the end of one's ideas or mental resources;
perplexed: I'm at my wit's end with this problem.Also, at one's wits' end.
- end for end, in reverse position;
inverted: The cartons were turned end for end.
- end on, with the end next to or facing: He backed the truck until it was end on with the loading platform.
- end to end, in a row with ends touching: The pipes were placed end to end on the ground.
- go off the deep end, [Informal.]to act in a reckless or agitated manner;
lose emotional control: She went off the deep end when she lost her job.
- in the end, finally;
after all: In the end they shook hands and made up.
- keep or hold one's end up, to perform one's part or share adequately: The work is demanding, but he's holding his end up.
- make an end of, to conclude;
stop: Let's make an end of this foolishness and get down to work.
- make ends meet, to live within one's means: Despite her meager income, she tried to make ends meet.Also, make both ends meet.
- no end, [Informal.]very much or many: They were pleased no end by the warm reception.
- on end:
- having the end down;
upright: to stand a box on end.
successively: They talked for hours on end.
- put an end to, to cause to stop;
finish: The advent of sound in motion pictures put an end to many a silent star's career.
- the end, [Slang.]the ultimate;
the utmost of good or bad: His stupidity is the end.
- to bring to an end or conclusion: We ended the discussion on a note of optimism.
- to put an end to;
terminate: This was the battle that ended the war.
- to form the end of: This passage ends the novel.
- to cause the demise of;
kill: A bullet through the heart ended him.
- to constitute the most outstanding or greatest possible example or instance of (usually used in the infinitive): You just committed the blunder to end all blunders.
- to come to an end;
cease: The road ends at Rome.
- to issue or result: Extravagance ends in want.
- to reach or arrive at a final condition, circumstance, or goal (often fol. by up): to end up in the army; to end as a happy person.
- final or ultimate: the end result.
Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Paintpaint (pānt),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance composed of solid coloring matter suspended in a liquid medium and applied as a protective or decorative coating to various surfaces, or to canvas or other materials in producing a work of art.
- an application of this.
- the dried surface pigment: Don't scuff the paint.
- the solid coloring matter alone;
- facial cosmetics, esp. lipstick, rouge, etc., designed to heighten natural color.
- [Chiefly Western U.S.]a pied, calico, or spotted horse or pony;
- to coat, cover, or decorate (something) with paint: to paint a fence.
- to produce (a picture, design, etc.) in paint: to paint a portrait.
- to represent in paint, as in oils, tempera, or watercolor: to paint an actress as the Muse of tragedy.
- to depict as if by painting;
describe vividly in words: The ads painted the resort as a winter wonderland.
- to color by or as if by painting: Sunset painted the clouds pink.
- to apply a substance to, as a liquid medicine or a cosmetic: to paint a cut with iodine.
- to coat or cover anything with paint.
- to engage in painting as an art: She has begun to paint in her spare time.
- to put on or use facial cosmetics.
- paint the town red, [Informal.]to celebrate boisterously, esp. by making a round of stops at bars and nightclubs. Also, paint the town.